1. Education
Jamie Littlefield

10 Smart Ways Online Learners Spend Summer Break

By March 31, 2014

I flew to Indianapolis this month to give a presentation about online learning. While everyone was complaining about the cold, I was just glad that the ice had finally melted. Ready or not, summer is almost here.

How do you plan to spend your summer vacation? Take a look at these 10 tips for getting some (probably well-earned) rest and preparing to be a better student.

Comments

April 3, 2014 at 10:02 am
(1) Online College Costs says:

Thanks for the tips. I always like traveling for any break. It gives a lot of pleasure. Only study and work could create boredom in our mind, which could decrease our productivity. Your tips can help increase productivity.

April 3, 2014 at 4:50 pm
(2) kayfun lite tanks says:

I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really nice piece of writing on building
up new web site.

April 4, 2014 at 8:58 pm
(3) collegedegreeexpress.Com says:

Today,Ι went tо thе Ƅеɑсh աith mу ϲhilԁгen.
I fߋսnd a ѕеa ѕhell ɑnԁ
gaνе іt to my 4 yеаr οlԁ ԁаuǥhteг aոd sаіd “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” SҺe рսt tҺе ѕɦеll tо Һег еaг ɑnd ѕϲгeɑmеd.

Τɦеге ԝaѕ ɑ ɦегmit ccгɑƅ іոѕіɗе
anɗ іt ρіncɦeɗ ɦег eaг.

SҺе ոeveг wantѕ to ǥօο bɑcк!
ʟߋL Ӏ κnߋw tҺіѕ iѕ еոtігelү
ߋff tоρіс bսt Ι haɗ tо
tеll ѕοmеօnе!

Μʏ ρaցе: <a href=”http://collegedegreeexpress.com/where-can-i-take-clep-and-dsst-exams/”>collegedegreeexpress.Com</a>

April 17, 2014 at 9:41 pm
(4) how can i become a prepper says:

Bear in mind that otyher people may have live in the home
before the previous owner. Learn to embrace  your new life, and the
kids will follow suite. They feawr that if theyy don’t keep things under
tight control something terrible will happen.

Check outt my website: <a href=”http://www.scribd.com/doc/210364757/Chic”>how can i become a prepper</a>

April 18, 2014 at 7:57 am
(5) web site says:

You’re so cool! I don’t believe I’ve read through a
single thing like this before. So good to find someone with a few
original thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.

This website is something that is required on the web, someone with a
little originality!

April 18, 2014 at 8:54 am
(6) entre venta online accesorios bicicletas says:

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
There’s no doubt that that you should publish more about
this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but typically folks don’t discuss these topics.

To the next! Best wishes!!