Learn more about distance learning. Earning an online degree is a new territory for many high schoolers. These articles can help you learn more about how the process works.
- Online High School FAQs
- Distance Learning FAQs
- 7 Mistakes Distance Learners Make
- 10 Myths About Online High Schools
Decide if distance learning is right for your child. Online learning isn't a good fit for everyone. If you’re grappling with the difficult decision of whether or not to enroll your child in a distance learning program, take a look at these resources.
- Is Online School Right for My Teen?
- Pros and Cons of Earning a High School Diploma Online
- High School Diploma or GED?
- Will You Be a Successful Student?
Choose a school. Selecting the right online high school is a big decision. These article will give you an overview of how to choose a school and provide you with some suggestions of regionally accredited schools.
- Online High School Diploma Programs With Regional Accreditation
- Get Your High School Diploma Online
- How to Choose a School
- Accreditation Basics
Help your teen succeed. Once you've enrolled your teen in an online high school make sure you continue to monitor his or her work. It can be difficult for anyone to stay self-motivated and it's easy to fall behind.
Celebrate. Earning an online high school diploma is a notable achievement. Don't forget to celebrate your teen's successes.